Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR SATELLITE ONLY
Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, a UK line or Southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE.
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • And remember that Satellite only offers SD channels with a handful of FTA in HD only !
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Hi I need 2 satellite uk lines for zgemma star H2.
Previously had vmedia ipabtv running on it so will need help with install/update new image as well.

Hi, im after a UK sat c or n line for test please with prices, if anyone has a line that still clears bt sports?

Hi, Must be someone out there still doing reliable C-Lines for what is left of SLY UK...? Anybody?

Thanks All

Sly UK C or N line, but can anyone provide a glitch free service on indian channels like Colors TV? All previous subs glitch on this - is it just how it is nowadays?

Hi

I am looking for a solid satellite line any CCCAM/OSCAM that allows recording and watching a channel. I am only interested in service that does not glitch on the internatioal/indian channels esp star plus, colours and other ones. This is for my parents it my current service keeps glitching.
If you have good service on these channels please get back to me.

Thanks

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back