Request for information please, new to techkings.

J.O23

Hello,
I've been using an openboxV8s until the recent blackout.
I'm told by a family member that a cable box may be the way forward.
He has a miraclebox,
Could any of you good people recommend a good box and supplier please?
Do they work in the same way as the card sharing boxes, I.e with a line/gift.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Zgemma is a popular box. But first you need to be on VM cable..
Thanks for the reply, a friend of mine has a zgemma, but I think he was using it through a satellite, so like mine his channels have gone.
How would I go about buying one? Is it an eBay job, along with a gift/line?

did you have a look at his miraclebox and what do you think,plenty of other boxes that can run on openvix image.

did you have a look at his miraclebox and what do you think,plenty of other boxes that can run on openvix image.
Yeah, it seems a decent enough box seems easier to navigate than my openbox was.
I'm a total novice with the boxes really, I know the zgemma has a working epg.
I've had a quote for a miraclebox with a years line but I'd like to learn to sort them out for myself.

very highly best box is xtrend et 10000 quad tuner 2 sat + 2 cable and 2 lan ports + only afford 1 tb internal hdd lol

think 6 boxes in my collection now

Thanks for your help.
I'll try to choose one, and get one ordered.
Do they require much set up?
The openbox I have was very simple.

i only buy my genuine boxes from world of satellite and you can browse their page ,plenty of members here have edison and miraclebox and newer boxes like mutant 4k

i only buy my genuine boxes from world of satellite and you can browse their page ,plenty of members here have edison and miraclebox and newer boxes like mutant 4k

left 2 links on previous thread

left 2 links on previous thread

Ha!
I'm trying to figure this all out, I thought enigma2 was a type of box!
I gather it's the operating software for the cable boxes in general?
The miraclebox is the only one I've physically used.
Ideally I'd like something which will last so perhaps a newer box like the mutant 4K would be suitable.
Once I have bought one I'll look for a tutorial how to set it up with a line.
I already have VM set up.
Thanks for your expertise!

we have various sections on forum that people that bought 4k boxes posted in.

enigma 2 usually linux receivers that do more.
openvix is an operating image/blackhole /aptv/ipab as most receivers can have use a different supported image.

It does depend what you want? single tuner or multiple tuner? What sort of budget? The zgemma h2h is a good value box but only has a single cable tuner, it's big brother the h52tc has a twin cable tuner and can be got for less than £100.

Obviously if you budget is higher then there are boxes with better spec, I have the VU+ Uno 4K which has 8 tuners and obviously 4k compatible, but that costs about £230 (or did when I got it) and may be considered OTT as vermin have no 4k channels and who needs 8 tuners? (Oh i do lol)

I can do more with the VU+ but when it comes to doing the standard watch/record tv then they both do as well as each other.

It does depend what you want? single tuner or multiple tuner? What sort of budget? The zgemma h2h is a good value box but only has a single cable tuner, it's big brother the h52tc has a twin cable tuner and can be got for less than £100.

Obviously if you budget is higher then there are boxes with better spec, I have the VU+ Uno 4K which has 8 tuners and obviously 4k compatible, but that costs about £230 (or did when I got it) and may be considered OTT as vermin have no 4k channels and who needs 8 tuners? (Oh i do lol)

I can do more with the VU+ but when it comes to doing the standard watch/record tv then they both do as well as each other.

Hello, my budget is around £100,
I've been looking this afternoon,
Am I correct to say that having more than one tuner would allow me to record an additional channel?
I don't have much experience with the cable boxes really.
Hopefully I'll order one today and then go about finding a good line.

Back