restart loop

(wasnt sure wether this question should be here or wooshbuild thread so posted here to start) the last couple of times i have restarted box it gets stuck in the wooshbuild load screens with the blue circle, and end up having to switch box off at rear a few times until it finally starts again, so any ideas anyone. ps: its wooshbuild 6.2

I have had this problem with all my vu`s the solo2, duo2, solo4k and even my new duo4k.
No idea what causes it, ive tried all images and its still same. Scared to turn it off as you never know how long it will take to boot up fully
Although the duo4k hasn't done it in a while
Ive probably just jinxed it now though :unsure:

More likely something not liked on box,anytime i have to reflash boxes files are stored on pc first.
I have always setup boxes from scratch and avoided settings restore as somethings change and not compatible with newer images.
Skins can have issues with some images.
I just stick with openvix and keep things simple,what other things are on boxes like swapfile,picon,skins etc
Epg going to usb or hdd?

Looks like something being installed is causing a bootloop. Best to start enigma2 in console mode and see what the error is. Issue the following command using Putty or similar

init 4 && ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 /usr/bin/enigma2

If you have a device mounted as /hdd, the following will create a log on the HDD

init 4 && enigma2 &> /media/hdd/Enigma2_debug_$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S).log

Just read in the WB thread that it doesnt support skin i have,so tried to go into plugin skins and get error and reboots,so think thats my problem.

I have seen this in other threads,when i tried to change skin and went into plugins everytime i clicked plugins } WB config }skins the box crashed and rebooted,so updated openatv to 6.3 and reinstalled WB and chose the slywb skin,havnt dared to restart yet, but have feeling it will do same.but will update when i eventually wrestle remote off mrs

Back