Returns advice needed...

smithjr

Hello

I purchased a receiver recently (last week to be exact) from WOS that was pre-flashed with an OpenVix image.

I'm considering returning the box and just needed some advice with regards to the condition in which it needs to be returned to ensure I receive a full refund.

There are no faults but I did use a test line and install a skin from the plugin's available.

Is it just a case of performing a 'factory reset' or is there anything else in particular I need to do to wipe the history of a test line from the box?

Also will a complete reset remove the pre-flashed image - if so does this effect the terms of my refund??

Thanks

if returning the box, remove the line from the folder. and also uninstall the cam you added to use the line. then send it back in its full packaging it come in. rest of the setup will not be a problem as they will reflash the box to resell.

if returning the box, remove the line from the folder. and also uninstall the cam you added to use the line. then send it back in its full packaging it come in. rest of the setup will not be a problem as they will reflash the box to resell.

Perfect, thank you.

Will the full channel listing remain in the EPG?

If it does will it make a difference as I presume these channels are picked up regardless on the tuner scan?

No that will not matter, they or scanned even if not using, plus there is no reason that you was not using a sky card in the box to decode the channels. its a sat box. don't worry.

Back