Rogue Batches

Dar1437

TK Veteran
I think there should be a website you can check to see if any rogue batches of street drugs are doing the rounds.
Since last Wednesday, in my town there's been 12 people hospitalised and 1 dead, due to a dodgy batch of tranquilizers. I don't think it's even made the local news.
Now these are probably nationwide by now, but if no users have a head's up, they'll assume their good to go.

Tbh if you said their was a good probability drugs were from a dangerous batch most addicts and many heavy users would take the chance anyway
I hear what you're saying, but last year my mate ended up in hospital from dodgy diazepam. It was only after i did a little googling, that i found a Twitter vid of a paramedic outside a hospital in Middlesbrough saying what was actually in them and how many people they'd flattened up there. If he'd seen that, i don't think he'd have swallowed them. :)

I hear what you're saying, but last year my mate ended up in hospital from dodgy diazepam. It was only after i did a little googling, that i found a Twitter vid of a paramedic outside a hospital in Middlesbrough saying what was actually in them and how many people they'd flattened up there. If he'd seen that, i don't think he'd have swallowed them. :)
Had this down in swansea last week

A man has died after a spate of drug overdoses in the last week in Swansea.
South Wales Police are investigating the unexplained death of a man in the Waun Wen area of the city on Saturday.
It comes after a number of people ended up in Swansea's Morriston Hospital after taking what is believed to be a bad batch of drugs.
Swansea Bay University Health Board has issued an "urgent warning about the dangers of taking drugs" after 12 overdoses in the area since Wednesday.
The health board had said earlier in the week that fake prescription anti-anxiety pills - being sold illegally as Valium and Xanax - was thought to be behind the cause of the overdoses.
"While initially people were warned about fake anti-anxiety drugs possibly being linked to the overdoses, it is still not clear what is behind the incidents, and other drugs could be involved," the health board has now said .
Several people had been left seriously ill in hospital in Swansea earlier in the week and the health board contacted police due to the number of overdoses in a short space of time.
South Wales Police said the man's cause of death is "unknown" and officers were "keeping an open mind" about the circumstances surrounding it.

Tbh dealers get what ever there selling then that add to it to probably double the quantity to make more money so when it comes to a user they will always take there chances and it’s 50-50 whether it becomes fatal or not I’ve seen them in my local town spiced out ect even seen a person od with srynge still in arm I’ve lost a couple of old school friends to drugs and I’ve always said if ever I found the dealer I would do same to them

Back