Rogue Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I have started this thread as a sticky so that nobody but Mods/Staff can comment.
We will post in here any members (ex members) proven to have scammed members via this forum.
We may also request information from other members from time to time.
This action will only be shown here once the person in question has been banned beacause we are 100% satisfied of their guilt.
We will not be stating what they did so don't ask !!

26/3/17-dillyp70-permanent ban

Last edited:
Just to add to this - dillyp70 has ripped approx 6 members off on the forum (afawk) taking money from members then not sending the goods.

Can members make sure when sending money to other members for FTA receivers, use the option in PayPal to Pay for goods or Services and NOT send money to Friends and Family. Saving yourself a few quid is not worth the risk and isn't advisable by us. You have no chance at getting refunded if you use friends and family and tbh you can't blame them.

pfgos.PNG

We will always help members out if they have been scammed to the best of our ability but If it goes wrong, we are not responsible regardless of members status so make sure you cover yourselves PLEASE!

HT.

Last edited:
Another ex member who was banned about a year ago seems to be up to his tricks again.
The member in question was "Lawley" who for whatever reason is still being recommended by members on here to other members.
He has again taken money for a box and so far only sent excuses but no box.(payment requests are via bank or paypal F+F)
He is now operating under the name theskyiptvdude so be aware and give him a wide berth.

Anybody dealing with satlover21 with regards to lines provided from somebody he knows should stop straight away.
He appears to be in cahoots with ex member LAWLEY (post above) and in the scamming of members.
He has now been banned and we are actively checking now for any other members involved in this.

Honeybadger was banned from here recently for comments we do not wish to see on this forum.
It now transpires that he has also scammed members with regard to services he was providing.
If you purchased anything from him then either open a paypal dispute if you are able or speak to your bank with regard to possible fraud.
Information i have is that he may have also been using hacked paypal accounts.
Went by the name of Steve Gibbs and email stevegombo1@

I am currently checking member "pancakeman" activities.
If you puchased from him then please pm me with an opinion.
Evidence at the moment supplied by members indicates that he's tied in with "honeybadger" above as there is a common email address(stevegombo1)
There is also an email address "davehammil@hotmail.com" being used.
He joined the forum on the same day that honeybadger was banned.
He appears to have scammed members and is now replying to complaints and admitting as such.
Now permanently banned !

Last edited:
I have to report yet another member on here that has been reselling lines and failed to behave in a proper and responsible manner.
The member in question is......... nickyd186.............
My requests for information to resolve complaints were ignored and left me no alternative to ban the member.
I have since had information that the server operator being used absconded which could have been passed on to those affected.
These things happen at present in view of what is happening but that's no excuse to ignore the problem.
I suspect this will be happening more frequently with the influx of new members trying to sell their services.
READ THE ADVICE WE OFFER ON ANY SERVICE REQUEST THREAD !!
IT'S FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT !!

Getting sick of this in all honesty, the Moderator's shouldn't have to deal with this and nor should members.

Do I need to stop this section and all for sale sections on the Forum?
Or are members going to to take notice of our recommendations and

ALWAYS use PayPal via "Goods and services". Never Friends and family!

It is explained in the rules when Joining, that everyone is reminded to read HERE.
By all means report the scammer to us so we can remove that member, but please don't think we are in anyway responsible for your loss.

HT.

Please note the member "commando" was an alias for honeybadger and pancakeman previously posted here in the Rogues Gallery as scammers.
Be careful as these people are only contacting via pm so if new members contact you offering services then please drop me a pm and let me know.

Another member who appears to have sold services on here and they have failed and the member is ignoring contact.
Emails are also bouncing back as undeliverable.
Member is "Kenbarl" using a service known as poshiptv@gmai.com
If you have used him then i think you have lost your service and your money !
I do have to pass comment as to why members are buying services off a member with 8 posts who was requesting the self same service earlier in the year.
You are asking for trouble and not taking any of the advice that we offer.
There is no guarantee on whoever you use but somebody who has been on here for a couple of years and has made over 500 posts is a better bet than the above !

New Addition to the "Rogues"
1SLY a member on here for just over a year has recently decided to stop honouring items he was supplying to members.
He has been given ample opportunity to tell his side but has chosen to totally ignore my attempts at resolving the issue.
He has been banned and details are as follows.
Goes by the name of David Marshall and is a Mod on the Facebook group called e***media
Email used was spoofstreams@gmail.com and paypal was ajludlow87@*****.com
Member who has been conned has raised paypal disputes plus is reporting to the police for fraud so i hope that bears results.

I have just deleted member Aimson from the forum.
I have not been advised of any problems regarding his selling but many members will know him under A1MSN which was his original website.
When CS started going dark he then went into iptv service as I*****W.
All of their DNS have been removed with the claim that FACT have shut them down which i do not believe.
I think they have made a lot of money and decided to shut up shop which is their perogative as long as the service they were reselling continues for the period that buyers paid for.
There are a number of members in this position so i have put this information up just in case he tries to start up again via this forum.

We are getting far to many complaints now regarding members supplying mainly iptv services and then ignoring complaints or having servers shut down and then offering another service for a price.
A lot of members are ignoring our advice and buying from new members with low post counts and then expect the Mods to resolve it and get their money back !
Any members on here who pull this stunt have a choice of resolving the issues by another service at no charge for the remaining period or a refund!
If you are not prepared to do this then DO NOT OFFER YOUR SERVICES !
Any complaints we receive will be given 72 hours to resolve the issue or YOU WILL BE BANNED !

iamlee2002 has been banned as it appears he has recently scammed a number of members on here.
He will not respond to members problems nor has he responded to my requests for information.
If you have been scammed by him then i suggest you report to paypal so at least you can get him closed down !

Antonio12345 has been banned from the forum due to ignoring requests from Admin to contact them.
Service he supplied went down a week ago and he has not bothered to come on the forum to explain to members what his issues were.
If his service comes back then notify me and my actions will then be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back