rom110

you wont get these cards anymore mate as they were all updated over the last few months to rom 110 rev A07

hi,

Anyone know where I can get of those ROM110 A05 cards?

thx

ive got a few A07's lying around, id swap em all for 1 A05 :err:
but ill bet someone has one that has not been in the stream with the
last year and they dont even know it :)

mm it depends how much you want one,, if you really need one im sure you will find one,
and @ glic i know UPC STILL send some rom110 cards out, please dont ask me why, but i know of a guy who got an A05 in post last week,,, remember there is no notacable differnece to the look of the card,, need to check revision in nagraedit right enough :rock on:

mm it depends how much you want one,, if you really need one im sure you will find one,
and @ glic i know UPC STILL send some rom110 cards out, please dont ask me why, but i know of a guy who got an A05 in post last week,,, remember there is no notacable differnece to the look of the card,, need to check revision in nagraedit right enough :rock on:

i know they send them out, but didnt all get updated via the network or over the air i thought the only cards that would still be a05 woud be in the the boxes that people havent been using

well, dont NEED one lets just say id like one:)just to throw some stuff at it cos i might
as well throw snowballs at the A07's lol
makes u wonder why there still sendin out the A05 altho from wat i hear
they have hit a few brick walls wit n3 testin on mmds

well, dont NEED one lets just say id like one:)just to throw some stuff at it cos i might
as well throw snowballs at the A07's lol
makes u wonder why there still sendin out the A05 altho from wat i hear
they have hit a few brick walls wit n3 testin on mmds

Yes your correct about A07,,
need to dump the A05 and build your own A07 image thru simulation after catching the OTA update. But Really dont know why they would still be sending out A05 , but they are defo some i can confirm for sure ;)

i have a few of thes cards will give them to people if they let me know whats happening with them is there a script available and can they be glitched etc

i have a few of thes cards will give them to people if they let me know whats happening with them is there a script available and can they be glitched etc

glitch and dump is the way, and u cant write to these like we do with the nag1 cards that stay open once glitched, the 110's stay locked so gettin a peek inside is as good as it gets right now, as for a script yes there is but its not public so i wouldnt waste time lookin for it
ive got a few from the older nag2 revs....somewhere lol but they would needto be modded to stand even half a chance, even then unlikely
but id love to spend a weekend locked in wit a dozen cards and have a lash at em :loco:

Last edited:
try looking at some the Eurocartes stuff on the A05, which is like AC3.
dont waste precious time trying glitch and dump A07

Last edited:
try looking at some the Eurocartes stuff on the A05, which is like AC3.
dont waste precious time trying glitch and dump A07

i would need time tho and i dont have it right now,
ive some euro stuff alright and also looked at the old 102 stuff
might give it a go if i can get some cards but there are better guys out
there at this than me, id rather they had the cards :spy:

hello
are there any news?
i've been trying with EC2.2/Spider AC3+, no luck so far after 100+ hours of glitching

Back