router pending

anfieldroad

i have a eeepc900a having some problems getting it to connect to router a siemens gigaset se587 wlan dsl.every thing is working on it because when i disable the WPA encription on the router the eeepc just connects straight away. so when the encription goes back on all i get is pending,when i look in the log details i get"no working leases in persistent database-sleeping".i have tried rebooting router still get the same.thanx in advance "annyroad

have you tried logging directly into the router to try change the type of encryption being used?

for example this is the option i have when i log into my router in the attachment

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
i agree can you try and change your encryption. I recently got a new router and was on WEP b4 now i use WPA-PSK - which i think is far more secure but with that i cannot use the wireless on the nintendo DS as it will only work on WEP keys. I had to play aroudn abit but got there in the end.
But id rather have my connection more secure. So try changing your encryption and see if it makes a difference.

being in Linux should not make much difference should it? have you tried changing to one of the other settings. hopefully someone else can be of more help to you on this.

Back