rumour or truemor????

pizzaman

hi peeps,

a guy took a box and its been working fine. he has just come back and told me that all sat stuff is gonna stop in the near future. his reason was that sly were in the process of changing to the virmin encryption system. those of you who know me know i am not the sort to start crap just for the sake of it. i just wanted to know if there was any truth in the stuff this giuy said or if it were at all possible that this was on the cards.

can someone shine some light on this please

thanks

hi peeps,

a guy took a box and its been working fine. he has just come back and told me that all sat stuff is gonna stop in the near future. his reason was that sly were in the process of changing to the virmin encryption system. those of you who know me know i am not the sort to start crap just for the sake of it. i just wanted to know if there was any truth in the stuff this giuy said or if it were at all possible that this was on the cards.

thanks

Did you you ask him for hard evidence as for the last 18 months the death of c/s is coming I will take heed when sky tells us their going to do it
so sit back and enjoy , it will end but only sky no when !

Some people with motorised set up are reporting loss of channels on sly italy but maybe on a good note some pay servers are reporting they have fix for sly italy.

Twaddle im afraid.cs is fine on virmin so that would be a backwards step for sly.Dont make sense.

hi peeps,

thanks

Sky would never change to Nagra thats for sure NDS is the best system so your sources needs to be a little more imaginative, and not be listing to pub talk thats for sure, all the old thompson boxes were been recalled that has now ceased, risk to service now is minimal, as for others losing channels the sky footprint has been decreased so ex pats wont be able to view outside of the new footprint.

Just Logged in to one the server's i use and he has left this message .. Is there more rumors going around lol. If so ive not heard any thing for a while ..

Code:
Hi all, just a quick update again, i have disabled 6 and 12 pkgs and  left one months on for now until, the rumours that have started again  are confirmed or dismissed, iv done this to help protect you and these  servers will continue to stay active for how ever long it takes to find a  get around if one is even needed, everything has updated until the 25th  jan atm so we have plenty of time.

But please bare in mind when buying that if you do its always at your  own risk, i dont mean this in a bad way towards you, as i do take a  huge risk running these and hope i have 100s of very happy members here  and that have been here with me for 2 years now

Another update off another forum

My cards have updated until 17-25th jan so with the msg on a spare box i have fully subbed but dont use that for the server, well sometimes do for testing it has always updated in the box and always works in the server, but the msg that popped up yesterday was asking for more info, i followed the link online and it was the new pairing system details they wanted, so, i passed the word round to more servers on here and other places and we all have decided its best to stop longer subs so your all not loosing out if the cards dont update past jan etc, but iv left 1 months and 3 months on, as i dont want to be taking money from users knowing it may well end in 3 months :-(

Back