Ryan garcia wants tank next.

Yeah deffo m8, he's the real deal so far, just hope he starts to fight more, I think he needs to get away from mayweather and that d**k head Adrian broner. I dont like hearn but if he got tank, we would see some big fights made for him

Givonta is a Mayweather hype job says Alot when he's dooked haney lol. But then again Miller just tested positive so not fighting at weekend pmsl

Thats what I am saying. Davis Looks good but so did Broner until he fought top fighters and looked like a b*tch. Alot of these fighters are trying to be like Mayweather when lets be honest no one is like Mayweather. Was a special fighter in his day.

I have my thoughts on drug cheats and simply put never ever should be allowed to box in the sport again especially how dangerous and life ending the sport can be.

Thats what I am saying. Davis Looks good but so did Broner until he fought top fighters and looked like a b*tch. Alot of these fighters are trying to be like Mayweather when lets be honest no one is like Mayweather. Was a special fighter in his day.

I have my thoughts on drug cheats and simply put never ever should be allowed to box in the sport again especially how dangerous and life ending the sport can be.
Exactly all Mayweather fighters are in his shadows and just because there under his banner supposed to be unbeatable ect
I think he would beat haney baz tbh mate, but he needs to step away from mayweather promotions
I'm opposite lol I like haney don't rate givonta maybe cause he's part of tmt but hope all upcoming fighters gets their payday

1 thing for sure baz, the fight needs to happen, its interesting now Floyd is working really close with devin, I bet Davis is fuming pmsl, davis seems one of them kids who can get lead in any direction and by time you realise it your career has gone. Hope he leaves TMT, there's so many big fights to be made now rather then later.

Back