S.. router probs

Anyone had this problem ?

Neighbour on the same iptv provider as myself and a few mates, all working after the problems encountered , we are all ok with our bouquets but he changed to S>>for his broadband and since then can get his bouquets ok with the exception of S..movies , sports etc are all fine but movies are blank, tried his box in mine and works fine and movies ok. tried my box on his and no s.. movies , same result. Both H5 boxes.
I remember one time that happened with vi... routers so people disabled router side or something and attached their own if i remember.

its only happened since switching broadband providers from vermin to s... ( Also switched shield off on new s.. router )

Anyone saw this ?

cheers guys

Last edited:
I have had a similar issue with NOW Broadband and it appears that is works better with the buddy / shield thing switched on but set to allow adult content etc

I have had a similar issue with NOW Broadband and it appears that is works better with the buddy / shield thing switched on but set to allow adult content etc
were you seeing the bouquets but not clearing ? ( you say now broadband ) ? do you mean s.. broadband using now tv ? cheers

Sorted Thanks.

Did it on sky account management, spoke to him this morning and all clearing , so must have took its time setting up.

thanks for the help guys, i was pulling my hair out, not that ive got much now lol

thanks again

Back