SAB Titan 3 HD Combo

madbiker

Not sure if this thread is in the right forum but couldn't find one for SAB Titan 3.

So i bought a sab titan 3 hd combo, sat receiver but it has a password on the ip server setting so i can't gain access to it to change the ip address i want it to connect to. Is there anyway to undo this. I have flashed it with new firmware but this doesn't do anything.

reset your box to " Default Value "

Now load your server line ( gift ) with u.s.b with a hsdata.cfg file ( you could try to enter your line manually at this stage also , although your line will work , it might not remove the password lock ,
that loading your line with the " hsdata.cfg file method should remove the 8 digit password lock ...

the first part of the hsdata.cfg file should look like this below .

cfg~0~0~00000000

This will remove password from your box , when the hsdata.cfg file is loaded onto your box .

Finally , load your new firmware + channel list select " all bootloader + channel list " after you have installed your line ..

Now you should be good to go .

hope this helps ...

reset your box to " Default Value "

Now load your) with u.s.b with a hsdata.cfg file ( you could try to enter your line manually at this stage also , although your line will work , it might not remove the password lock ,
that loading your line with the " hsdata.cfg file method should remove the 8 digit password lock ...

the first part of the hsdata.cfg file should look like this below .

cfg~0~0~00000000

This will remove password from your box , when the hsdata.cfg file is loaded onto your box .

Finally , load your new firmware + channel list select " all bootloader + channel list " after you have installed your line ..

Now you should be good to go .

hope this helps ...

Thanks Alanmacer, when you say reset the box to "Default Value" do you mean to do a factory reset? I have the hsdata.cfg file but can't get it to go onto the box with a usb stick, when i go into the usb upgrade setting it will only recognise a .uda/.abs file, the firmware file.

this is the set up of the hsdata file:

cfg~0~0~00000000

I am trying out a free gift to make sure it runs correctly before buying a gift.

Does the hsdata file need to loaded with a RS232 Cable??

All help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
If they are your real lines mate , please erase them from the forum ..

To load your hsdata.cfg file . Go to "internet " then "net client config" , you will then see the bottom of the screen the symbol to load your hsdata.cfg file from your usb stick ..I think it is a magnifying glass Symbol on the remote , it's a while since I used the Sab titan , so I'm trying to jog my memory ..

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

And sorry , yes " Default Value " , is used on amiko boxes , so yes use the "Factory reset" for the Sab boxes ..

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 PM ----------

Ok mate ,

this might be a simpler way to get your test line ( gift ) onto your Sab titan , if you are struggling with loading your hsdata.cfg file from your usb ..

1 - Do a factory reset .

2 - Manually type in your line ( gift) into the net client config section of your box .

3 - you can then load your latest firmware + channel list , after you have completed the above ... ( all boot loader + software )

4 - Example below of what your hsdata.cfg file should look like ( if you choose to load your line by usb ) ...

cfg~0~0~00000000
newcamd~zooh1.ddrs.net~00000~true-5559~777943~0102030405060708091011121314
newcamd~zooh1.ddrs.net~00001~true-5559~777944~0102030405060708091011121314

Last edited:
Ok sorry for taking the time to get back to you, but being up til 3am the other night i wasn't in the mood for getting around to loading the box last night.

I followed your steps and was able to get into the net client config to test the free gift line, and also noticed the original line was still there, but not connecting. I entered the free gift line anyway and this didn't connect either.

I did however run a test on the free gift line on a test website and it was running and active, so i was a bit confused as to what was happening.

Luckily the box came with a wifi dongle, using this i was able to connect the free gift line and everything worked fine, and i also noticed that the original gift line was connecting also so i deleted the free gift line to see if the original worked also and it did. Now i am more concerned the the box wouldn't work through the cable. i know the cable works as when i plug it into my laptop it works fine

I did recently get a new router through Virgin Media, but everything worked fine up until last week. Is it possible that the router is blocking the connection somehow through the wired connection? and if so is there a way around this as i already have a number of devices connected through the wifi if not i'll have to live with, no biggy

And a very big thanks for your time and help, i didn't know where i was getting stuck, i knew there had to be a way into it just couldn't figure it out.

Last edited:
Ok sorry for taking the time to get back to you, but being up til 3am the other night i wasn't in the mood for getting around to loading the box last night.

I followed your steps and was able to get into the net client config to test the free gift line, and also noticed the original line was still there, but not connecting. I entered the free gift line anyway and this didn't connect either.

I did however run a test on the free gift line on a test website and it was running and active, so i was a bit confused as to what was happening.

Luckily the box came with a wifi dongle, using this i was able to connect the free gift line and everything worked fine, and i also noticed that the original gift line was connecting also so i deleted the free gift line to see if the original worked also and it did. Now i am more concerned the the box wouldn't work through the cable. i know the cable works as when i plug it into my laptop it works fine

I did recently get a new router through Virgin Media, but everything worked fine up until last week. Is it possible that the router is blocking the connection somehow through the wired connection? and if so is there a way around this as i already have a number of devices connected through the wifi if not i'll have to live with, no biggy

And a very big thanks for your time and help, i didn't know where i was getting stuck, i knew there had to be a way into it just couldn't figure it out.

Glad you were able to get your line installed mate ,

i think that some providers do have the software to block this through a wired connection , i am not with virgin ( so i do not have any knowledge on this subject )

but nearly sure that they are threads this , on ths forum , as i have definitely read it on here before ...

if you get a chance do a bit of research on here , or start a thread on the subject , and im sure someone else will be able to help you ...

but try this first

Did you check that You Tube was working at the other location? This would show whether you were getting an internet connection or not.

Was DHCP set to ON? If it was, make sure that you switch the box on after you have connected the network cable to the router, to make sure it aquires a valid address.

Look at the line details in the CCcam client setup menu. It should show ONLINE with a green light next to it.

Hi bought one of these boxes put an nline into it yesterday some channels are fine but some are very jittery.The server is fine as have it in another house.Would it be because im using the wifi dongle instead of wired?I entered the line manually too as couldn't get it to work through USB.Thanks.

folks I found that 92000 is a default password for titan 3 box also I'm having trouble with one of my own it will play HD channels but not SD channels has anyone experienced this before

Does anyone know if IPTV can be put on the Titan III box. I'm asking for a friend who wants IPTV and I don't know anything about this box as I have a zgemma with xtream
Is it possible to put xtream on the Titan

Back