Safeshell VPN

Looks interesting bud no subscription price supports lot of sports which show premier league but reviews not great on play store

I've been reading about it here...... VPN usage for ATV4K - FAQ in first post

A few seem to be using it and praising it up. I think I saw £49 for a year but I could be wrong.
Yes I know a few who use it...in fact I have slot on it as I setup a share for a group I am in and they definitely happy with it and use it regular...mainly Apple TV as it was one of the first to get released. Has app service similar to streamlocator...not sure if this is case still but I purchased via turkey and worked out abt £28 split 5 ways.

...not sure if this is case still but I purchased via turkey and worked out abt £28 split 5 ways.
I've still got 15 months left on my Surfshark so I'll most probably stick with that while it's still working. The Turkey route is good to know as I'll likely go for something like this or Streamlocator next time around.

I don't think so.
I was thinking about trying out an Apple TV with something like this. Not sure what sort of upgrade if any it would be over fire cube.

Back