Samsung IPTV apps removed?

buttnut

I was speaking with my niece about downloading nanomid. She couldn't find it and in fact couldn't find any IPTV apps.

I checked my Samsung and it was the same.. No IPTV apps bar the could I had already downloaded

Both TVs are not even a year old

I was speaking with my niece about downloading nanomid. She couldn't find it and in fact couldn't find any IPTV apps.

I checked my Samsung and it was the same.. No IPTV apps bar the could I had already downloaded

Is smart stb on your app store

I can promise you its in there (y)

It maybe due to version of the smart tv I don't have much apps on my Samsung tv but it's probably classed as old now Samsung UE50F5500.

Even itv hub doesn't work so much for being a smart tv lol

Last edited:
Set iptv charges providers to upload playlists think it's £15 per playlist used to be free lol
That's what put me off after trial .nanomid is a one off payment of €9.99 after trial I'll try it and if I like it I will use it using smart iptv just now but not good looses epg regularly and struggles with v.o.d

Apps are painful, but any issues just delete & reinstall, as the app memorise data, so my experience nothing lost..Netiptv is also ok & consistent, basic & payable but it’s still there as is nano, smartiptv is also available but you will have
To sideload via usb.. please remember updates need to be altered. Hope this helps
ID

Back