Samsung QE65Q60TAUXXU 65"Q60T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV £549 at Samsung

channelking

Q HDR powered by HDR10+: experience exceptional picture detail, just as the film makers intended
100% Colour Volume and Dual LED: get genuine cinematic colour, made from over a billion shades thanks to 100% Colour Volume, and discover bold contrast and accurate colour with Dual LED
Crystal Processor 4K: adapts to give you the very best 4K picture and targeted sound
Adaptive Sound: perfects every sound for what you're watching
What's in the box: Samsung 2020 65" Q60T QLED 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable

Was £799
Now £549

Samsung QE65Q60TAUXXU 65" Q60T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2020) £549 at Samsung - hotukdeals

Warranty should be 5 years but reviews on the HUKD thread suggest its not the best TV!

Yes thought that as i got a Samsung tv bit brain dead as it does squat and only updates.
Reviews do say its a good TV and for the price its worth a punt.

If not the samsung 9000 series seems another good one and that is somewhat an entry level one also.

I have bought an expensive Sony Bravia and some kit last year and still struggling with stuff as where to plug the vcr into

And the bad news is as i have just reached 20.000 posts of crap and still here posting :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Some amount of sweet Bullshit :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Back