Samsung smart iptv voice lost

I ran smart iptv on my Samsung smart tv on some channels I experience audio loss or out of sync after a minuite of playing. After changing Channel goes back to to normal but same thing keeps happening. Anyone know a fix for this?

I have tried different players found smart iptv best but even then still on certain channels after a bit the sound goes then comes back out of sync. reload the Chanel and it works fine but then happens again

I have tried different players found smart iptv best but even then still on certain channels after a bit the sound goes then comes back out of sync. reload the Chanel and it works fine but then happens again
Same happened with mine mate, you managed to sort it?

I kept getting a weird error with nanomid the server went into parsing error after an hour of use
Did anyone fix this? Its just come up for me too! (Parsing Error) I have used nanomid for a couple months now and its never happened. Typical when the footy starts!

Any ideas? I have re-installed the app, turned router on and offer loads etc?

I found out that its my Virgin Media internet... its blocking nanomid. When I use my phone hotspot it works...

How can I put a VPN on my virgin internet?
Odd that why it would be blocked by virgin...try using ur phone on wifi ..if not then u need vpn on the device as virgin superhub wont allow vpn ..or then get another router and use virgin in modem only mode.

Odd that why it would be blocked by virgin...try using ur phone on wifi ..if not then u need vpn on the device as virgin superhub wont allow vpn ..or then get another router and use virgin in modem only mode.
I used my phone on 4G and its working fine (but it will use all my data)...

How can I set up a VPN on an LG Smart TV mate?

VPN usually by apps so check LG store see if your VPN has one ....u tried ur phone not On 4g but wifi of virign see if it defl is virgin blocking

Hi I think the problem is with using iptv with smart TVs I tired 2 different providers on smart iptv and set iptv but the voice out of sync is still happening. I then tried the same providers on supalegacy iptv app on iPhone and it worked fine

Back