Samsung tv with SS IPTV

Hi,
I am new to IPTV but I have managed to set up a subscription on my Samsung TV using SS IPTV.

The TV is a D series and is about 6 years old and the picture quality is excellent when viewing through the app.

My internet connection is about 25 Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload through a wireless connection, but I get about 20/30 seconds of lag when changing channel. My question is as the TV is so old could it be a bit underpowered and this causing the lag?

Thanks in Advance

If you supplier can provide an m3u file you could download and try run the file on vlc player on your PC to compare speed/lag
Just remember not to run both at the same time unless you have multiroom

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I have used the file in VLC and the channel change is almost instantaneous. I assume that means my TV is not powerful enough. Think I may look at a Mag box for future use.

try smart iptv if they got it for your series tv. you get 7 days free trial. see if that is any better for you.
you can use your m3u.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies, I cannot find Smart TV, I have changed the country several times for the TV app store but cannot find it. I also believe after a bit of research that Smart IPTV is an android app and my TV is not android. I could be wrong but I am struggling to get any further.

smart iptv is on both android and Samsung tv. if you can't find it on the TV app store id guess it's not supported.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Back