Samsung UE55KU6400 Need IPTV Somehow

Howdy Folks

This may have been discussed before but... Can someone please tell me the easiest way to reinstate my IPTV app that has been deleted by Samsung?

I used to have IPTV about a year ago and want to start up again but it seems Samsung apparently must have deleted it. The app is still visible but when I click on it all I see is a keyboard!

Im not very tech savvy so hope someone has a reasonably easy way to do this

Im in Bristol UK if anyone near can help Im more than willing to pay for this install thanks

Best Regards

I take it this is a Smart TV, They not the best for iptv apps. which app was you using? can you not delete and search on the store for it again?

Siptv will work on your samsun tv.
There is a link posted on site. I think I posted it. Download it onto a USB stick, then upload it to your TV. You may have to leave the USB stick in while your using the app. Upload your playlists via laptop. Good luck. Let's know if your stuck.... Paul

There is iboplayer on Samsung tv which is pretty good.
There is also smart stb which is decent it imitates stb emu pro also if you was using siptv originally then I would do away with it too many issues.
There is also nanomid available on Samsung tv.
You don’t need to buy a separate device like a firestick if your tv has apps on it you can use

There is iboplayer on Samsung tv which is pretty good.
There is also smart stb which is decent it imitates stb emu pro also if you was using siptv originally then I would do away with it too many issues.
There is also nanomid available on Samsung tv.
You don’t need to buy a separate device like a firestick if your tv has apps on it you can use
Ibo player i find is about the best on samsung and LG

Back