Sat provider has a question for you

siilver

TK Veteran
what would it take to get you back as a customer?

If you won't go back for any thing don't post it won't add anything or free

So only sport ?
All packages for a price?
4K?

I know it would never happen but what would it take

They would probably get more custom if they varied the packages... a few years back, we had genuine VM (the lowest tv package) and enquired about getting all the kids channels and was told, we'd have to upgrade to their highest (XL) tv package to get these which is a bit of a piss take.

They would probably get more custom if they varied the packages... a few years back, we had genuine VM (the lowest tv package) and enquired about getting all the kids channels and was told, we'd have to upgrade to their highest (XL) tv package to get these which is a bit of a piss take.

yeah, and back in those days they only had sly sports 1,2 and 3 and the packages were 1&2, 2&3 or 1,2&3, except there was never anything on 2, so if you wanted 1&3 you had to have all the lot

If they lowered price and kept the deals you take out with them for the full duration your with them and instead of there been certain packages like ste said when he wanted kids adding if you could only have the channels what you really want or watch you have say full package how many of those channels get watched

Agree a price and stick to it. Don't lower your price for 12 months because you rang up and complained and then 12 months later double it because you can.

It's a joke.

If they just reduced the prices to a reasonable level.
Take Netfl*x for example, their costs are fair and people are willing to pay for it.

If they just reduced the prices to a reasonable level.
Take Netfl*x for example, their costs are fair and people are willing to pay for it.
Am not haha paid £3 for a 3 month Netflix guarantee.. .. 6 months ago and it still works... If I can find a cheaper alternative to anything I will.... missus says am a mingebag I say every penny helps

Movies are of no consequence to me but I'd happily pay £40 a month for everything else, but only if in HD.
The zgemma shows the actual tv resolution and sky's SD channels are actually sub SD. SD is 720 horizontal pixels (704 if your being pedantic re unseen / carrier pixels) and sky put out in just 576 pixels horizontal - the same as a 1970's 4x3 ratio broadcast. No wonder it looks so "soft".....so you upgrade (ie give them even more money!) to get "pretend" HD.
Gotta love em....

A simpler system to manage what you watch...
A basic membership that gives access to everything as an on demand type service.
Watch a movie everyday of the month and pay a representative fee
Watch sport everyday likewise.

Watch sport twice and 8 movies in a month pay much less but still a representative price.

Something simpler that what they have now even though it’s better than it was now they’ve split the sports up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ability to pay only for channels you actually want,scrap the bundles, and let me pick the channels that I want,scrap the extra charges for multiroom/ sky q, I never watch any documentary channels but I know that sky have charged a small percentage of my subscription for them, it also pi@@es me off that sky show adverts,either be a subscription service or a commercial service if they can do that then I would sign back up ( maybe )

£10pm for all entertainment in HD, and £5pm for all sports in HD.
and even then i wouldn't be 100% convinced.
no interest in movies so they could charge whatever they want for that.

Full package with hd & 4k options as standard for £20 a month.

More people would sign up, they would have more people watching the crap adverts, therefore be able to charge the advertisement companies more money and therefore make more money themselves.

But lowering the price to a reasonable levels so people can actually not only afford it but not miss it going from their bank accounts would no doubt be seen by spy as a sign of weakness.

Back