sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater 2.5 beata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redone the custom mix added available RoI channels to the end of the sky uk entertainment bouquet, removed the sky sports roi channels apart from sky ports 5 roi this will stay on 499. If using the plugin reboot box or run the script if your using that.

Now press menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMarker, configure ensure include not indexed channels is yes green to save
Update config files
Now start scan

You should have extra Irish channels from 286 on wards also added various Made in channels on 993 plus (this may change if I find empty slots)

Last edited:
when i try updating my config files i get 'Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.5' appears on screen

I'm using OpenVIX v4.2

zgemma h2

Last edited:
Hi,

cureently my sat channels HD which get replaced with vermin dont seem to be updating epg wise and show as blank is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Thanks dsayer will do.

- - - Updated - - -

is it the thread where you havw pics of your epgrefresh settings?

Just noticed a small issue on the zap epg info (shows when you change channel) for the swapped channels where it shows one set of info for a brief instant and then shows slightly different epg info (for the same programme). Any ideas how to stop that? its like I have 2 epgs for the swapped channels. hope that makes some sense?

18/02/2017 v2.9

Small bug fix to ignore the the plugin when no internet connection is detected on boo.t No need to update if everything is fine just a personal request for someone that was having network issues and the box would boot loop till a connection is found this version will ignore the command if it cant connect to download the xml file

how does this one set of boquets approach work with multiple tuners involving sat and cable? so lets say with the OSMEGA you have 2 sats and one cable running this custommix updater...
So for example Sky channel 401 Sky Sports 1 is actually now Virgin Sky Sports 1 HD , 402 is Sky Sports 2 HD etc, what happens if I want to record or watch actual Sky Sports 1 from satellite which position would that be on the EPG?

Hi dsayers

There is another sat only HD channel I think as AMC BT HD (Channel 192) is not clearing and not available on VM so think this needs to be swapped with channel 276.

Hi dsayers

There is another sat only HD channel I think as AMC BT HD (Channel 192) is not clearing and not available on VM so think this needs to be swapped with channel 276.

Ok ive had a look at this at the moment there is nothing I can do because I have channel swap to yes that swaps 192 amc sd with hd on 276 if you have swap no it places places the sd version on 192. with my custommix I can only swap the official channel number so 276 thats hd on official boxes so I would just be re add the hd version. What I can do is raise an issue on abm github and see if they will remove the swap from the providers file or possibly if it can be removed all together as it isnt available on enigma2 boxes on sat so hopefully they will remove it but I cant promise you anything as its not something I can control.

If they remove the swap I can sort it out without issues.

Ok ive had a look at this at the moment there is nothing I can do because I have channel swap to yes that swaps 192 amc sd with hd on 276 if you have swap no it places places the sd version on 192. with my custommix I can only swap the official channel number so 276 thats hd on official boxes so I would just be re add the hd version. What I can do is raise an issue on abm github and see if they will remove the swap from the providers file or possibly if it can be removed all together as it isnt available on enigma2 boxes on sat so hopefully they will remove it but I cant promise you anything as its not something I can control.

If they remove the swap I can sort it out without issues.

Hi dsayers thanks for looking at it, its not a massive issue at all for me but i noticed it and thought i would let you know, just need to see if the powers that be make the change to abm.:its friday:

Hi dsayers thanks for looking at it, its not a massive issue at all for me but i noticed it and thought i would let you know, just need to see if the powers that be make the change to abm.:its friday:
ok sorted update config files reboot box or run the script then run abm

question for dsayers im thinking of upgrading to triple tuner box (2 x sat and 1 x cable), will your custom mix work the same as a normal twin tuner box?

question for dsayers im thinking of upgrading to triple tuner box (2 x sat and 1 x cable), will your custom mix work the same as a normal twin tuner box?

Yes mate abm doesn't rely on the number of tuners along as it has both sat and cable tuners it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back