Satellite Downloads - New Categories Just Added Today.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
I have just added some much needed new categories for the Satellite downloads to cover all the receivers discussed on Techkings.

Feel free to add or share any of your files.

Satellite - Downloads - TechKings

New files have to be moderated before they show up so they may not show instantly after you upload them unless your in a certain user-group.

Send one of us a private message to get your upload moderated if it doesn't show.

Thanks.

HT.

Hi,
I've read through this forum and afterdawn and neither have support for the amiko boxes. I have an Amiko hd 8840 and I don't have setanta bt sports boxnation or espn. I've tried inputing the codes from lyngsat, but no joy. Any help would be much appreciated as I've already missed all today's football and currently missing the frampton fght which is then going to be followed by the ufc fights on bt spoRt. HELP!!
Thanks.

uk does not do the irish channels on bouquets,would you not need an irish add on,you should get bt as a new scan picked them up and working on other makes of boxes,if you are using a bouquet it maybe old,hence a new scan should work,dont have or know much input on unknown boxes.

Ok thanks for the reply. when u say bouquet i dont understand what you mean. The new scans with different frequencies from the lyngsat website, did show new bt sport channels but they are all scrambled. Are bouquets something you can update the box with? sorry for my ignorance

Thanks.

bouquets or channel lists are current when made but go off when movement happens which is quite a lot

am not getting bt sport channel. can someone help me plss

---------- Post Merged at 12:26 PM ----------

pleaseee bt sport channel

Back