Satellite info please

hkhksh

Hi all

i was wondering what i needed to get free premier league football on a dish, i did have a eurovox ex7000 hd but now they have gone down im missing the games ive read somewhere that they can be viewed via a larger dish a new box and a card ( and i dont mean paying sky )but i dont know where to start thanks

Last edited:
there is not alot about for free these days , there is a few options open to you , STB that can be networked ( i dont yet know the forums rules on this so i wont do into detail) or bulsat is open on 39east at the moment , there are romours that a new diablo cam will be about soon ( i got burned with diablo 2 and would advise caution) and there is a romour that a new card will open sly germany ( not sure how true this is) .

Last edited:
Hi,
Do you a fixed or motorised dish ?
As per garry1978 you are going to be looking at DB or some other Linux based box.
There are a few options open to you but unless you have some or all of the kit it wont be cheap.

look to ebay for your stuff

I recomend ..

Motek motor , had mine for 4 years or so now and it's still going strong , around £45.

90+ cm dish this depends on where you are , in my location a 80cm is a little to small for 16 east in bad weather , i find a 90 cm is OK but the further north you go the bigger dish you will need , expext to pay around the 50 pound mark delivered.

Installation... you could do yourself to save you some coin , I paid £100 but this included the T-K brackets and a good pole the cable and F conectors .

LNB's are dirt cheap look for a 0.1db and cost less than a tenner.

Back