Save steves place

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
The SIWR (Steve Irwin Wildlife reserve) is a wetland conservation area and a tribute to the late Steve Irwin.

It is currently under threat by a mining strip, which a large part of will be in the SIWR.

Theres a petition linked below for anyone who wishes to sign it as i have done:
SAVE STEVE PLACE

More info is available on that page.

please sign it

thanks
Linny
:snake: :mini lizard:

And me Linny done and dusted, well signed the petition for a very worthy cause.:agreed:

thanks peeps. Steve Irwin was one of the best! he was fun and you learnt what he was talking about due to the way he came across. Yes some will disagree but to use he was agreat bloke.
If i ever had the funds id love to go visit his zoo. He has done a lot for conservation only right that we try and support something that he started!

Means a lot me and the rest of the world that you guys have helped.
Linny
:)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

thanks peeps. Steve Irwin was one of the best! he was fun and you learnt what he was talking about due to the way he came across. Yes some will disagree but to use he was agreat bloke.
If i ever had the funds id love to go visit his zoo. He has done a lot for conservation only right that we try and support something that he started!

Means a lot me and the rest of the world that you guys have helped.
Linny
:)

Back