Scam call

I have them all time from Amazon bt sly ect I just play along then call them all names under sun then they put phone down then ring back day after.
Usually it's there's a fault with your broadband high spiking levels ect.

With the amazon call it's someone has ordered an iPhone 8 please press 1 to speak to customer relations

Its like do you think I'm a silly fcuker and going to hand my bank details over I do say lot worse put can’t openly post what words do get said 🤣🤣

She said I need to download a small file to your PC. It probably monitors your logins and steals the a/c info

We get these calls at work all the time, best one is about serious tax fraud on your inland revenue account and you must push one to speak with the tax team of they will issues a warrant for your arrest. :)

I just tell whoever rings up -
"that's strange because I work for sky/vm/hmrc/banks and that's not the way we usually do things"
and they soon put the phone down.
Saying your a serving police officer always does the trick as well.

Just had a scam call about Internet speeds. First she said she was from BT I said I am not with them. She then said she works for all the big providers.

She wanted access to my PC so she could fix the problem I just laughed and hung up
school boy error. at least waste their time for a bit by putting them on hold or just playing along

I had Microsoft call me once at work saying my pc was running slow etc. So for a laugh I put them on speaker phone and strung them along as long as i could acting dumb, we got to the teamviewer stage before I told them I know who who are and they hung up.
but the funny thing was they called me back a few minutes later and me to f*ck off, boy were they upset 😂

We have them on our landlines multiples times every damn day.

From Amazon, to insurance to gas/electricity scams.

Talking in their language and swearing at them when you are seriously peeved off have to say from experience its quite funny :LOL: :LOL:

We have them on our landlines multiples times every damn day.

From Amazon, to insurance to gas/electricity scams.

Talking in their language and swearing at them when you are seriously peeved off have to say from experience its quite funny :LOL: :LOL:
That's fkn mega,
I work with a lot of Romanians Poles Russians etc, and can understand a reasonable amount of what they say, and know a few words/phrases , so when I hear them being insulting and speak to them in their own language (with the one or two words/phrases I know) it usually gets a shocked as fk response,!!!!
The best is normally to let them finish and then simply say goodbye in their native tongue, then they have no idea just how much I understood, ,,,,,

That's fkn mega,
I work with a lot of Romanians Poles Russians etc, and can understand a reasonable amount of what they say, and know a few words/phrases , so when I hear them being insulting and speak to them in their own language (with the one or two words/phrases I know) it usually gets a shocked as fk response,!!!!
The best is normally to let them finish and then simply say goodbye in their native tongue, then they have no idea just how much I understood, ,,,,,

You have the grips of it then mate :LOL: :LOL:

With the scam calls it generally seems to come from one specific location from that call centre from what I have found.

All these scam callers don't use call centres you try trace the number 90% of them use or try ringing it back the numbers arnt in use they just ping from different cell masts

There is a way of finding out not the exact location but nearer to one.

Few scams calls we received have originated from Pakistan

But if anyone saw the recent panarama documentary it done a whole piece on these scam calls and their major operations with amount of fake call centres in India.

The best ones is when they say you have been involved in a car accident. Then you OK what car do I drive?. They hang up.

I told them I had a Lamborghini and told them I was impressed by how quick they were to resolve my claim. They told me it was very good news. Kept them on hold for 2 hours and went out for dinner. When I got home I said "hello are you still there?" Yes sir we wait patiently for you.....then wound him him up for about 20 mins then realised he'd been had lol

Back