scan finds nothing

I've not had chance to get back to 41060, so I tried it in ex-TW with same result, are the new boxes coping with the changes or are they going down aswell?
Modern boxes still struggle if theyre not updated, updating is easier though with modern boxes, there was a H2h for £40 in for sale section earlier but think somone got it

I've not had chance to get back to 41060, so I tried it in ex-TW with same result, are the new boxes coping with the changes or are they going down aswell?
There's cheap cable boxes just come up for sale in the for sale section, just £30, and they'll be a lot better than the one you're currently using, if you buy one, there's plenty of folk here to help you flash it/ set it up how you like it:
Mut@nt HD500C brand new and Unused
There's an openatv image for it here:
openATV Nightly Downloads

I was leaning towards the Zgemmas, which model in your opimion? I dont need a sat tuner but I would still buy a combo for a better box.

I was leaning towards the Zgemmas, which model in your opimion? I dont need a sat tuner but I would still buy a combo for a better box.

I'm not a big fan of the newer 4k ARM processor boxes, there's no 4K content anywhere and you are limited to using certain softcams but it's entirely up to you.
I got a gigablue box a few weeks ago with twin cable tuners, meaning you can watch one cable channel and record a second at the same time, i paid £89.
You can get a single tuner Zgemma 4k box for less but you can only watch one cable channel

Back