Scrambled channels on Openbox v5s problems

oOSTAROo

Hi Guys I bought OpenBox V5S ( for own use ) and I downloaded TP_Prog.dbs I have restarted my box and all the channels work fine except for paid channels which I wanted like discovery channels or Cartoons for my baby boy. I have not downloaded or uploaded any firmware and I'm actually new to all this.

Can some one please help me how to resolve this issue please? My internet connection is 38 Megs and youtube works fine in apps with out any laggin or problems so I know internet is good and cables are connected correct.

I tried 3 versions from this site and they all do the same.

Steps I do.
Go to tools > Upgrade by USB > Change upgrade mode to Misc FIles > Go to Select & Upgrade > Pop up comes up I select TP_Prog.dbs and make surte it has green tick ( check next to it ) and I hit yellow button.
It finishes upgrade I select Info and it shows OK next to the TP_prog.dbs

I restart my box and when I go to any paid channels no matter which ones non work I don't get sound or any picture just message that says !!SCRUMBLED!! with $ next to it.

I have not updated any firmware so not sure if I need to do this to make this work if so can some one please provide mw with link for it and small guide how to do this please? As I said main reason for this is for my kid who loves cartoons so any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

No I haven't guys box is new and only installed TP_Prog.dbs on it with out C line I have a list of clines I can use but have no idea how to uploaded or where to uploaded ? Can you guys please help ?
Thank you

You need to organise a file then easiest thing to do is YouTube adding ccam file to skybox and follow that very easy like adding channel list from usb.

Hi Guys I have cline and got it on USB pluged it in to my Openbox v5s and now where do I go to upgrade this on to my box ?

go into menu then tools, select upgrade by usb, change from image to misc then select upgrade you will get a box appear with different options to choose from depending on which line you press ok on either newcamd or cccam and a tick will appear after this press yellow to read from pen drive.

other way is to go into menu the network, then into ccamd setup, if its there if its not press 66666 and it showed appear, press select on which cam you have and then press select on upgrade by usb.

go into menu then tools, select upgrade by usb, change from image to misc then select upgrade you will get a box appear with different options to choose from depending on which line you press ok on either newcamd or cccam and a tick will appear after this press yellow to read from pen drive.

other way is to go into menu the network, then into ccamd setup, if its there if its not press 66666 and it showed appear, press select on which cam you have and then press select on upgrade by usb.

Ok Done and it said OK I restarted my box but still channels say scrumbled do I need to do anything else ?

Go into menu network settings, I assume box is connected with ethernet if so make sure it's active, then go into setup under ethernet and make sure it says dhcp on. Then try reboot.
Can I ask what the file name is you put on the pen drive for the cline?

Ok Done and it said OK I restarted my box but still channels say scrumbled do I need to do anything else ?

File name is called
CCcam.cfg
This is the line I used if you can test for me please

I have around 20 of this lines and allready checked online and it sais they work
if above line is not good can I add all 20 in this CCcam file ? or can I only use 1 at the time ?
Thank you

Last edited:
I suggest you edit your post and hide the info for your line as people may copy it and use it You only need 1 line for your box to work

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 AM ----------

If the line is a free line u may find several people using that line that is why you may be getting scrambled

I suggest you edit your post and hide the info for your line as people may copy it and use it You only need 1 line for your box to work

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 AM ----------

If the line is a free line u may find several people using that line that is why you may be getting scrambled

Line I found on google using google dork I have about 20 of them and can get tons more lol :grin: so can I add all 20 in my file and see which one will work or do I have to add them 1 by 1 ?
Thanks for reply

You need to really organise a paid file otherwise I'd imagine it will be rubbish. Pm me if you need help and I'll pass you on

Anybody can get free lines 99% are crap Put 20 lines in you will be having scrambled all daylmao Get a paid server you may find it better:yes!:

hi can anyone help me with my dreambox v5s im having the same problem, set it up all properly yet scrambled channels, im ready for pulling my hair out im clueless with things like this im trying to get it up and running for my dad, its CCcam.cfg ive tried everything that everyone has suggested yet still scrambled channels. help much appreciated

hi can anyone help me with my dreambox v5s im having the same problem, set it up all properly yet scrambled channels, im ready for pulling my hair out im clueless with things like this im trying to get it up and running for my dad, its CCcam.cfg ive tried everything that everyone has suggested yet still scrambled channels. help much appreciated

do you mean openbox v5s?

Have you got a subscription for the box ( gift )

have you got the internet connected via homeplugs or wifi, and is the box set up for the correct one?

Back