Screwfix problems

plasterer

Been to screwfix today, orderd yesterday for pick up today. Here's live chat.
Live Chat
Steph

Orderd yesterday. Been to pick up no signs says it will be tomorrow now. Could have got this product anywhere same day

Please type your order reference number starting with A, if you know it – if you don’t know just write 'don’t know'

A9796638859

Please type your full name

Paul **-

Please type the 1st line of your address and your postcode

17 *-*

Please can you provide the Product code or name of the item that requires a refund or exchange

Ronseal woodfill

Thanks very much for providing that information – we are now connecting you to an advisor who can assist you with your enquiry

Day wasted

Sorry for the wait, we are extremely busy, please hold to chat with an advisor

Just bought it in Wilko

Steph has joined the conversation

S
Hi. My name is Steph, I’m just reviewing the information you’ve provided and will be with you shortly

Hi steph, I've only written 4 lines

S
I can refund that for you it will take a few minutes, is that okay?

Yes thanks

Still a day wasted though

S
You can check if the item is in store to collect today or if it will be delivered to store for next day delivery. Do you know how to do that?

Yes it said next day in Huyton Liverpool.

The staff said there was 17 items missing from the delivery

I use screwfix very often. Never had this befor. That's why I use them. But after TODAY may look elsewhere first

S
Yes, there was an issue with the delivery truck on the motorway I believe... That's all done for you now. Is there anything else I can do for you today Paul?

Send me some vouchers for goodwill as I've got to pick that job up tomorrow now

How come the issue with the truck only prevented 17items from turning up.

S
That's a good question. Maybe the dtriver was taken ill or there was a crash or the truck broke down...

But managed to deliver all items other than 17 staff said they had a delivery this morning

Any vouchers please

S
Your order was placed after 6pm yesterday evening. The cut off time is 6pm. Then it will be the day after...in this case, unfortunately that will be tomorrow I'm afraid.

So no vouchers

I've orderd many times after 6 never had a problem befor. The whole moter way delivery story, doesn't ring true to me. I will copy and paste this text to my Google review along with any other review sites. Thanks for your time looking forward to my refund. Have a lovely day. Regards. Paul

< 1 min ago
Type Something...

S
That's a good question. Maybe the dtriver was taken ill or there was a crash or the truck broke down...

What the hell lol. Bad taste. Surely Steph would know if one of the drivers was involved in a car crash. Poor taste.

Take her to Watchdog mate and give us all a shout out on Techkings.

Back