Scroll channels

churcj03

Hi all,

I'm new to the scene so excuse me if I post this in the wrong place...

I have recently purchased a zgemma h2.h and flashed with openvix. I have installed autoboquets and slyk1 skin etc.

Does anybody know how to scroll through channels much like you can with sly?

E.g when viewing a current channel >> press ok (like select) >> use up and down arrows to scroll channels and view what's on.

Currently the up and down arrows just display the channel list which is not what I want.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to achieve?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I've managed to assign up/down to zap channel up and down also.

If anyone finds a way of scrolling channels without zapping, please let me know.

Cheers

Cheers mate. I'll give that a go when I'm home. Let me know if you find out more info.

I'll have a look in the afternoon there's a way to do what you want to do it just can't remember. Can you grab some screenshots of what you have setup type the IP address of your box in your web browser. This will bring up openwebife click screen grab then right click save as save it to desktop then upload the screen shot

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Here's some screenshots of what I want to achieve:

So, lets say im currently on a channel and press the OK button (channel 102 in this example):
press ok.jpg

If press the ''UP" button, I want it to show the next channel in the info bar, WITHOUT changing channel (channel 103):
up button.jpg

If press the ''DOWN" button, I want it to show the previous channel in the info bar, WITHOUT changing channel (channel 101):
down.jpg

So, I want the same actions that would happen on an official sly box if you pressed "SELECT" >> UP/DOWN.

I've got as far as pressing up and down to zap the channel up/down - which is not what I want.

Surely this is possible some how?

Thanks!

I've tried that. Pressing right brings up a mini EPG. Yes, you can see what's now and next on other channels without zapping, but I want to be able to do this via the info bar like in my screenshots.

I'm sure this is possible somehow.

Please let me know if you find a solution...

Appreciate peoples input so far, this is a good forum with decent support.

Have a good read through chabs skyq thread for virtual zap plugin it won't display the channel video in the infobar but should show the channel information and let you scroll through channels

Back