server address not working on 1 account but ok on another

chewbacca

Have got a weird one. using smarter app on firesticks

Have 2 accounts with same supplier,just been updated but now have no support from supplier.

1 acount works and login ok.
other account will not login and shows error meassage of invalid server URL when trying to add user.

Try the none working account on your phone with the smaters app.
Just to clear things up.

the sub that doesnt work, is usually used on my firestick, but i also have the smarters app on my phone which could be used (but rarely).

I have tried the same on both devices, with no luck.

The working sub is on my dad's firestick at his house, this works fine and has had the date updated.

cheers all.

Just to clear things up.

the sub that doesnt work, is usually used on my firestick, but i also have the smarters app on my phone which could be used (but rarely).

I have tried the same on both devices, with no luck.

The working sub is on my dad's firestick at his house, this works fine and has had the date updated.

cheers all.
Is that a custom app or genuine smarters app?

When you try it are they both connected to the same network? Or firestick uses WiFi and phone using data?

Have you tried your login at your dad's house to see if it works there?

Thanks

Is that a custom app or genuine smarters app?

When you try it are they both connected to the same network? Or firestick uses WiFi and phone using data?

Have you tried your login at your dad's house to see if it works there?

Thanks
gen smarters app.

I have not tried the non-working login at my dads house yet.

Try it there and that will give you an idea and is you URL the same as your dad URL?
yes URL is the same.

I used to be able to use both subs on the smartaers app on my phone so could swap between the 2 subs to check if his was working ok. (as my dad is elderly)

yes URL is the same.

I used to be able to use both subs on the smartaers app on my phone so could swap between the 2 subs to check if his was working ok. (as my dad is elderly)
Yes that's better take your dad login and try it on your phone first to see if it's working and if it doesn't then try it on the firestick you will know. Let us know how you get on pal

Yes that's better take your dad login and try it on your phone first to see if it's working and if it doesn't then try it on the firestick you will know. Let us know how you get on pal
Soo,

My dad's login and URL works on both my phone and MY firestick ok.

It is just my sub login which does not work on either of my devices.

(however I have not tried my login on my dads firestick yet)

Soo,

My dad's login and URL works on both my phone and MY firestick ok.

It is just my sub login which does not work on either of my devices.

(however I have not tried my login on my dads firestick yet)
Then in that case I would say he didn't update your sub when you paid him

You don't really need to fo all that. If you can use a vpn you are not locked to isp or ip

Back