Server problems

t_t_2017

Hi

I've been with this supplier for many years on sly and then switched to vm never had a problem with good reliable customer service too until last Saturday where only a select few channels were clearing after emailing and getting belated response a few days later saying they are setting up a new website with no timescale and they offer free switch to iptv- anyone else in the same boat ?

legit or time to switch ?

So as it stands do you have vm services? Or are you services down and the provider is saying they wont be back up until the new site is finished. This being the case I would find odd, the website means nothing in terms of viewing and the connection should be live irrespective of whether a site is being updated as such. Up to you really, I use both and VM services are by far a better service

I have and I haven't some channels clear some don't it's pretty much random where as before last Saturday it was all good and glitch free

Down to you really, if I were you I would try another provider for VM, if you aint happy you can go the iptv route or both if you wish. Note of caution, lots of streams are coming from vm services so if, and only if vm have more issues like through the week, you could end up being stung twice. That's worst case scenario lol

Back