GrogBuild ServiceApp downloaded from plug-ins not working properly

I've downloaded ServiceApp from the Grogbuild plug-ins but it won't save the configurations within the ServiceApp settings, namely, to use ServiceApp by default and use the Ext3player. When You try and re-boot GUI after pressing green to save, it just crashes the box and then there's another right old faff to get the box started again. It's a Zgemma H2s

I've had to delete ServiceApp from the box via FTP. Does anyone have an IPK or a Telnet code to download a version which works? Thanks.

it should work, I've never used serviceapp myself so can't advise on the plugin itself but as far as I am aware grogbuild doesn't make any changes that would stopn it from working

it should work, I've never used serviceapp myself so can't advise on the plugin itself but as far as I am aware grogbuild doesn't make any changes that would stopn it from working
Could it be skin related?

For example, the settings won't change with Virgin Bolt applied (my favourite), so I tried the basic Slyk skin. The settings would change but wouldn't save and caused crashes - hence the circle of doom and bootloop. Any ideas?

I've always used it previously with my former build without issue.

Back