GrogBuild Set up only for Iptv?

slizza786

Hi,

I'm looking to have my Grogbuild only work for Iptv and not terrestrial. I think I remember when I initially flashed the box there was an option if I wanted to set the box up only IPTV.

Can I do this without having o reflash the box?

Hi,

I'm looking to have my Grogbuild only work for Iptv and not terrestrial. I think I remember when I initially flashed the box there was an option if I wanted to set the box up only IPTV.

Just run his script and choose the options and will do it all for you again. Only takes 10 minutes

Just run his script and choose the options and will do it all for you again. Only takes 10 minutes
The reason why I'd prefer not to do a reflash is because I can't remember all the settings I have made in order to redo so was hoping to just be able to.

Can I just delete the terrestrial bouqets and somehow stop the box from scanning for them. Will this stop those bouqets from reappearing?

If they are created by Autobouquetmaker you can also go in autobouquetmaker and choose delete ABM bouquets then configure and disable automatic updates

Hi,

You can now download the app on your TV or use a fire stick

Back