Setting Up IPTV On Technomate TM Nano SE M2 Plus

gravehead

TK Veteran
Evening everyone,
As the title says i'm hoping to set IPTV up on my existing Technomate.
My cable sub runs out at the end of the month and i have been in touch with my supplier of the last 3 years about renewing my cable sub and also running an IPTV sub alongside it, reason being if cable ends up going whether in 2 months or 2 years i will hopefully be clued up on IPTV.
I asked in the forum a couple of months ago if my box could be used for IPTV and was told it could, when i told my supplier what box i had he wasn't sure if it could, so that's my problem.
I think he's quite new at IPTV so i said i'd hopefully get some advise from you guys, basically -
1. Will my box definitely run IPTV?
2. What will he need to send me to get it up and running?
I want to give my supplier a chance as his cable line is fantastic, very rarely glitches and any problems i have instant communication with him so i'm hoping for more of the same with an IPTV line.
Thanks a loy

Looking at the specs of you're box I don't see why u would have any problems running iptv.
He can give u an m3u line so you can use a few different ways to put it on your box.
1 suls plugin
2 xtream editor
3 e-channelizer
4 xtream tv (wouldn't recommend it lol)
And while you're waiting on the iptv I would recommend going to each website and having a good read on what way they work.

Back