setting up miracle box mini +

okay so i checked the net id you gave me bees in a previous thread i'm on the wirral so i put in 41048 as my net id and 6952 as my symbol rate is that correct? in the virgin uk are there is no option for the wirral the closest is liverpool but my network id doesnt match up, what should i do? should i put my net id as liverpool so they match up?

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 PM ----------

i've just figured out that the net idea for wirral i've put in (41048) is manchester 3 in virgin (uk) area, shall i use that one?

That's what I use, you should get about 375 Tv channels, switch on all the Qams

Match the net id in tuner configuration in Auto Bouquet maker in the "providers" part of the menu.

It has to be put in in both parts of the menu.

Then scan using ABM

okay done all that got 375 channels, but my filezilla wont connect ha it was doing it no problem last night! ive put my ip address in, the username root and the port 21 but its not connecting!! any idea why??

got the filezilla working, uploaded the mg_cfg file and the newcamd with a live test gone onto soft cam manager and enabled it with mgcamd .1.38 but still no channels apart from bbc 1,2 itvc c4 and c5!!

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ----------

do i put my l i n e in twice in the newcamd list like in the example or doesnt it matter?

---------- Post Merged at 09:51 PM ----------

IT'S WORKING!!!!:woohoo:thanks bees you're a legend!! would of had no chance without your guide and help you're a star!! and thanks to everyone else who helped too!!(y)

Well after all that you will probably be able to set up your next box in about 10 mins lol

First one is always the most difficult lol

Hi Robboefc75, could you post your mg_cfg as I have the same issue on the miracle box mini+? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Robboefc75, could you post your mg_cfg as I have the same issue on the miracle box mini+? Thanks
Hi mate, It seems that his system was initially configured wrong. Check to make sure your tuners are set to DVB-C mode in your firmware, and that you have the correct symbol rate, frequency and NET ID entered in the machine. If you need help with this, post a new thread and I'm sure me and lots of others will help you out :)

Back