Severe disability premium IS10 application form

rs500nutter

TK Veteran
Well been trying to help a friend out to get one of theses forms to fill out now that her son has moved out etc done the eligibilty checks etc and she can claim it.

Sat on phone for nearly an hour trying to get through to DWP to report a change in circumstances etc but its like platting fog ffs.

Does anyone know if one of these forms can be obtained from local jobcentre plus office etc to fill out ??

Well was sat on phone for nearly 84 minutes and someone finally answered the phone and took the details of the changes etc and no need to fill out the IS10 form anymore ffs :mad: i will never call virgin customer services again at least they answer quicker ffs :grimacing:

We went to our local dole office to ask for a DLA FORM,for a friend , the women at the office looked at us as if we should have known this,(cheeky cow) she said “oh no you don’t get forms anymore and there now called PIP ! just go online and find one and download it to your printer.So I replied to her smart ass “ how do you download it and what’s a printer! She looked at me in total confusion and as I had my phone to my ear at the time I replied to her “ oh it doesn’t matter I have to go I’ve got the pope on the other line.She just sat there with her mouth open as we opened the swing door and laughed all the way back to the car.

Back