sf8008 mini?

lamblamb

TK Veteran
maybe my eyes are playing me up again but i cant see any info on this?

my primary like is that it has an external ir receiver so i can hide it behind the tv :ROFLMAO:

anyone got one and have any opinions on it?

looking for a cheap route back into sat.

my primary like is that it has an external ir receiver so i can hide it behind the tv :ROFLMAO:

I have an openbox v8 you can have for £10 :ROFLMAO: Cheap enough ??????????????

lol, ive got a few boxes, but seem to be missing remotes or psus :ROFLMAO:

got a vu solo 4k with no psu but i doubt it would fit behind the tv.

fired up a h32tc (i think) today to test the dish out, its a bit out, had to tweak usals to get 50% signal on 28 , cant hit 16e at all but that might be trees.

if i do get some use out of it i'll get someone out to drop a meter on the dish, tbh i was surprised it moved, not used it in years :ROFLMAO:

lol, ive got a few boxes, but seem to be missing remotes or psus :ROFLMAO:

got a vu solo 4k with no psu but i doubt it would fit behind the tv.

fired up a h32tc (i think) today to test the dish out, its a bit out, had to tweak usals to get 50% signal on 28 , cant hit 16e at all but that might be trees.

if i do get some use out of it i'll get someone out to drop a meter on the dish, tbh i was surprised it moved, not used it in years :ROFLMAO:
Go on a fiver then :ROFLMAO:

if single sat tuner and no internal hdd suits then it looks like a good bet at the price. I have technomates which are placed out of sight behind tv with the remote magic eye and have to agree its so convenient not having box on view.

ok, ordered.

will be flashing openvix.

anyone have any idea which of the images from the following link i should be flashing?

assuming its the latest mmc version?

SF8008 MINI

Back