Shield Pro Vs zgemma h9.2s

Andrew 30

Looking at swapping my zgemma h9.2s too the shield Pro .... Is it worth it as I do like the sly look on the zgemma but the zgemma is starting too slow ... What apps could I run through the shield too make IPTV look good .... I have a fire stick and run logic through it but don't really like it as you can't really customise the layout or channel lists ... So is it worth going android or look at other boxes instead of zgemma

For shield any app that's apk will work mate my fav android apps are
1 ltq v98
2 supa s1
3 xciptv
4 iptv smarters
5 stb emu pro
6 mytvonline android version
7 legacy app
8 purple iptv player
If you like zgemma then probably best to run a bare bones image.
and just install skin/plugins what you need and there's a couple of plugins that can be used
1 xtream editor
2 jedi
3 e2mbouquet maker
4 stalker plugin (box needs to support it)
5 xstreamity
6 xc-lite
Other members will probably say otherwise but there my preference on android and zgemma

the difference between your Zgemma and Shield pro is vast! logic is a mod of smarters,On my shield I went to the play store and downloaded every app that would run iptv most are on @bazcfc1 with the details from my supplier to test run! but that might not work for you if you are locked into a app with supplier.
Tivimate is good! and there is a premium version that has been modded on here.

Looking at swapping my zgemma h9.2s too the shield Pro .... Is it worth it as I do like the sly look on the zgemma but the zgemma is starting too slow ... What apps could I run through the shield too make IPTV look good .... I have a fire stick and run logic through it but don't really like it as you can't really customise the layout or channel lists ... So is it worth going android or look at other boxes instead of zgemma
Your box setup correct is as quick as having the trotts and in need of the loo.Use stalker for your iptv which is what is was built for. What most do not realise with these Kodi supported boxes you can run most of the android compatible apps but takes an expert to set them up (ME) :mask: :mask:

1 ltq v98
2 supa s1
3 xciptv
4 iptv smarters
5 stb emu pro
7 legacy app
8 purple iptv player
and just install skin/plugins what you need and there's a couple of plugins that can be used
1 xtream editor
2 jedi
3 e2mbouquet maker
5 xstreamity
6 xc-lite
Other members will probably say otherwise but there my preference on android and zgemma
Yeah might wipe my box tonight and just run openatv and a skin and my providers plug-in as I am running woosh infinity but it's getting very sluggish latterly like

Yeah might wipe my box tonight and just run openatv and a skin and my providers plug-in as I am running woosh infinity but it's getting very sluggish latterly like
Woosh is not great on this model. They seem to run best on openvix i have found as done a few via teamviewer in the last few weeks

1 ltq v98
2 supa s1
3 xciptv
4 iptv smarters
5 stb emu pro
7 legacy app
8 purple iptv player
1 xtream editor
2 jedi
3 e2mbouquet maker
5 xstreamity
6 xc-lite
Where can I get the mytvonline android version from?

I found with zgemma boxes run bare bones open ATV and add your skin.

You will have very few problems that way.

Back