Should i need to meet a therapist?

Stephaex

I've been so stressing lately with my exams and the job. And I know that I didn't do it well. Even I have so many problems in my family (mother and brother) and office environment too. Anyhow, I'm single and live separately. Now I couldn't sleep even I'm tired to death. And if I sleep anyhow I got sleep paralyzes situation immediately. So I'm so tired now. Couldn't take a vacation any sooner. Didn't have a good sleeps for a day lately. So I'm considering if I wanted to meet a therapist or not. I don't know what to do. Any idea?

I've been so stressing lately with my exams and the job. And I know that I didn't do it well. Even I have so many problems in my family (mother and brother) and office environment too. Anyhow, I'm single and live separately. Now I couldn't sleep even I'm tired to death. And if I sleep anyhow I got sleep paralyzes situation immediately. So I'm so tired now. Couldn't take a vacation any sooner. Didn't have a good sleeps for a day lately. So I'm considering if I wanted to meet a therapist or not. I don't know what to do. Any idea?

I stress every day, a dram or two of whisky sorts me out at night:smiley:(y)

Sleep deprivation is quite common now with the modern life of stress, I have struggled recently especially the last of my two working years, its no joke when all you have to look forward to is another day of work, I'm retired now so catch up sleep with lay ins.
The trick is to balance work with play, make sure the down time is enjoyable.
A drink is relaxing but more relaxing with friends, I don't think there is a cure / therapy!! Self help and finding that Good place to be.

Back