Signal Strength Openbox for free channels

Thanks

That is fine. However Screwfix have them too if you have a branch local to you an don't want to wait for delivery.

You can remove the whole bracket as in previous post ( you will also have to cut the wedge in the middle) or just undo the screw and lift clip around LNB.
My current one appears to be a clip/slot in

Do what you are comfortable with (remove clip or unscrew flap/clip), but avoid moving the dish (apart form levelling it off- spirit level shows it is a bit off). If you want to undo the flap/clip and just lift LNB out, I have highlighted the screw in this picture.

Attachments

• tobias.jpg
    tobias.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Ok mate. Spot on.

Ordered from Amazon. Had a free trail of Prime too. Will arrive Thursday before 1pm.

Saw the video too. I will use the clip underneath to take it off as the guy did in the video.

What did you mean?: Please pull hood down after connecting cables (is the hood not already down)

Ok mate. Spot on.

Ordered from Amazon. Had a free trail of Prime too. Will arrive Thursday before 1pm.

Saw the video too. I will use the clip underneath to take it off as the guy did in the video.

What did you mean?: Please pull hood down after connecting cables (is the hood not already down)
It is now but it won't be after you've connected the new one

Sorry for being a simpleton. Understood. Thanks All.

Lastly:
Do I need to note the angle of my existing LNB?
My current signal quality was 79%/82%, how could I improve this? The satellite angle or the LNB angle?

Sorry for being a simpleton. Understood. Thanks All.

Lastly:
Do I need to note the angle of my existing LNB?
My current signal quality was 79%/82%, how could I improve this? The satellite angle or the LNB angle?
Not really that bad mate those levels if your on a Zone 1 sky dish. It would be dish angles to improve them the LNB as @manic01 said is set in its bracket.

For zone1 zone 2 satellite dish the two lines on the elevation scale are 20° The azimuth angle is
145° moving the satellite dish left or right Looking at the satellite dish face on the l.n.b skew angle is about 1 oclock

All.
Came today and I fitted it. Only issue was the TV aerial cable was hard to get off as the weathershield was not down. Had to use spinner and pliers combo, and turn gradually.Imagine that for 15 years.
Degrees was automatically set to UK on the LNB.
Tested it before securing the plastic clip into the satellite.
Signal quality has increased 2/3% too on some
Thank you all.

Back