GrogBuild Single select channel on EPG

slizza786

Hi,

When on EPG or when I view the bouquets via TV button on my zgemma, after I click on a new channel I have to press OK again in order to view the channel in full screen. If I press EXIT the channel reverts back to the old channel. It's not something I'm use to coming from WB therefore is there an option where selecting OK and then exit leaves the channel on the new one that was selected?

Hi,

When on EPG or when I view the bouquets via TV button on my zgemma, after I click on a new channel I have to press OK again in order to view the channel in full screen. If I press EXIT the channel reverts back to the old channel. It's not something I'm use to coming from WB therefore is there an option where selecting OK and then exit leaves the channel on the new one that was selected?
That has been annoying me for ages, i used ipab for a very long time and selecting channel then exiting was the norm, it was only when i started using builds such as Grogs or currently Willobuild, that you had to OK twice to select said channel.
Problem now solved, cheers guys (y)

Back