SIS

I've copied them into my key file on Octagon sf8008 but cant get them to clear. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hi kegnkiwi,

thanks for the heads up, I tried these keys last week on sf8008 and couldnt get them to clear.
it's not just a matter I think of the keys as the key don't seem to have changed in a very long time. It's making your softcam be read by the cam and getting it all the match. I know I have had this working on my E2 box but I reset all my images. I tried yesterday to get them to clear and they did not. It's just a matter of getting all the horses in a line. :)

it's not just a matter I think of the keys as the key don't seem to have changed in a very long time. It's making your softcam be read by the cam and getting it all the match. I know I have had this working on my E2 box but I reset all my images. I tried yesterday to get them to clear and they did not. It's just a matter of getting all the horses in a line. :)
Pardon the pun! ;)

I think you must have OSCam r11711-798 but this is a little over my head.

Pardon the pun! ;)

I think you must have OSCam r11711-798 but this is a little over my head.
That is just a version of Oscam and a slightly older one at that. You would download it from your plugins panel depending on your image but as said above there are other bits and pieces that are needed to make it work. It could also be down to your image of choice. For example, i have a qviart dual and it does not matter what i do i cannot get sky de to open on openpli and cobraliberosat images. Other images such as openatv and openblackhole work easily.

That is just a version of Oscam and a slightly older one at that. You would download it from your plugins panel depending on your image but as said above there are other bits and pieces that are needed to make it work. It could also be down to your image of choice. For example, i have a qviart dual and it does not matter what i do i cannot get sky de to open on openpli and cobraliberosat images. Other images such as openatv and openblackhole work easily.

I'm using openvix latest image. I'll need to do some more trial and error later tonight. If it was easy everyone one have it right ;)

Back