GrogBuild skin

there are a couple of sky skins already installed which you can switch to, if they don't suit then you can install any skin you like

never saw the sky skins when i went through them,i ftp 2 of chabs to box they dont show, but if i click red to uninstall plugins they show?
ps: what are names of the pre installed ones as i never saw them.

presss the menu button and select Setup -> Usage & gui -> skin setup and you will see all the skins installed. slyk-1-hd, slyk-1080 and slyk-q

If you have an older box then don't use the 1080 skin as they dont like it for some reason.

think i maybe restored settings when i went to atv 6.4 and only skins on mine are vskin bolt 1080,vskin hd,vskin red and vskin red 1080

presss the menu button and select Setup -> Usage & gui -> skin setup and you will see all the skins installed. slyk-1-hd, slyk-1080 and slyk-q

If you have an older box then don't use the 1080 skin as they dont like it for some reason.

all I've showing on atv6.4 is <default> and metrix

How do you do that?
there is a thread below builds called skins there is some in there with instructions,or go into builds and put one of them on with your atv6.4 also with instructions and they have skins included. i used webif to install grog and its fairly simple. but read above about saving settings.

onle last thing as i was looking this morning,if on a channel and click down and red for all, i used to have markers that show if it was sat or cable,cant for the life of me remember how to get them back any ideas please.

onle last thing as i was looking this morning,if on a channel and click down and red for all, i used to have markers that show if it was sat or cable,cant for the life of me remember how to get them back any ideas please.
try... menu, setup, reception, autobouquetsmaker, providers, should be a section that says shows providers change it to yes then green to save.

If you mean the little icon for sat/cable in the channel selection menu:

From the TV screen press the down button (under OK)
Press MENU and then enable 'show service type icon'

Back