SKy and IPTV

Borzio

Hi Guys, renewal time again, so prepare to answer dumb-ish questions again:
Wife won't give up Unlimited calls option for broadband....don't ask, does my box in,.....so I'm limited to SKY broadband fibre 55mb+. I've read in previous posts that SkY has iptv blocked, but only through their setting to protect the family, and this can be changed in settings. Is this still the case?.
If it isn't changeable in settings, I presume the option to bypass is a vpn; do they f*ckabout anyone using a vpn?
Thanks as always for advice and opinions

Wife won't give up Unlimited calls option for broadband....don't ask, does my box in,.....so I'm limited to SKY broadband fibre 55mb+. I've read in previous posts that SkY has iptv blocked, but only through their setting to protect the family, and this can be changed in settings. Is this still the case?.
If it isn't changeable in settings, I presume the option to bypass is a vpn; do they f*ckabout anyone using a vpn?
I've recently left sky and I was never blocked with them and never had to use a vpn either with them it's iptv providers that are blocking sky isp so providers are telling end users with sky to use a vpn

Sky only has it blocked if it isn't set up properly. Mine has survived all blocks due to being set up correctly, even with their new automated system for finding servers they brought out last year. Same goes for the rest of the big 6 internet providers

I've been with ee for about 2 months now and not blocked
I am just coming to the end of my 18 month contract with EE and I have never had a problem never had to get in touch or anything very good supplier in my opinion.
Only leaving because virgin made me an offer I couldn't refuse! ( No baz not that kind of virgin)

Only seems to be the big 3 that are obligated to block (and now tv because they leech of sly). Have a look at local broadband providers in your area who can offer alot of speeds for a good price and won't suffer blocks 👍

I was thinking about looking at other smaller Isp s, too . Zen internet gets good reviews, but is abit more expensive monthly.

Back