Sky FTA channels help

CMPunk71

Hi guys I have a Zgemma H9S box and my Sky Q is coming to an end as I have cancelled it! Is there a way I can get the free to air channels for Sky on my zgemma box?

I have connected a wire thats from my Sky dish to the back of my Zgemma Box, do i just search for the frequency and the free to air channels show up?

I would appreciate any help for this

Hi guys I have a Zgemma H9S box and my Sky Q is coming to an end as I have cancelled it! Is there a way I can get the free to air channels for Sky on my zgemma box?

I have connected a wire thats from my Sky dish to the back of my Zgemma Box, do i just search for the frequency and the free to air channels show up?

I would appreciate any help for this
You will need to change the LNB on the dish if it has the original one installed for sky Q to a hybrid LNB. What firmware is on the box

I am not sure what firmware is on the box, but I have purchased the Visiblewave 4-Output Universal Quad LNB from screwfix today. as I have a Sky Q box and once I change the LNB will the free sat channels work after scanning on my Zgemma H29 box?

I havent done this for so apologies for the lack of knowledge in this area!

does your box have a satellite tuner? if so its just a matter of going into the memu and finding the tuner setup bit..

sorry cany help much as i dont have a Zgemma but there is hords of stuff available on the net..

Hi yes my box has a satellite tuner but on the back off the Universal LNB there doesnt seem to indicate any H and V signals as was on the Sky Q LNB. Ive done a scan on my zgemma box and the free sat channels are working but doesnt have the sky numbers i.e 101 BBC , 501 Sky News? how can I add this?

If it was me I'd fit the LMB then just reflash the box it only takes a few minutes and then you know your up to date and all set up

Hey guys I have my sky freesat channels on my zgemma h9s box, and they all working perfectly fine, how do I get the channel numbers to show in the epg area? So for my freesat box its showing 101 BBc One?

Ive clicked in the setting area and turned on channel number next to channel name there was option like that, I said Yes but its still not showing?

Any help would be great

Back