Sky Glass IPTV app TV Guide

Sounds like your stick , which fstick is it , try doing a factory reset and restore just what you need
Latest one, just upgraded, all the other folk i supply have the same issue and I get all the grief 😭

Can't customize the EPG or channel list so theres 1700+ chls all the time

Tbf on me phone it's quick...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516-185902.png
    Screenshot_20240516-185902.png
    978.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240516-185819.png
    Screenshot_20240516-185819.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Some suppliers like a huge amount of channels which might help them to get more clients.

Why on earth do you have that many channels
Some suppliers like a huge amount of channels which might help them to get more clients.
Exactly. Arab channels are huge. Asian channels too. USA has bucket loads of groups, sports, news etc. People want Sly plus Europe. Or Sly plus Asian.

I have 14.000 available and I had to ask to take off countries, so less now but still hide groups in Tivimate.

Exactly. Arab channels are huge. Asian channels too. USA has bucket loads of groups, sports, news etc. People want Sly plus Europe. Or Sly plus Asian.

I have 14.000 available and I had to ask to take off countries, so less now but still hide groups in Tivimate.
even usa unless you need local categories remove them. that can help or all of the sports categories that are not needed.

Possible.

I have 14.000 available and I had to ask to take off countries, so less now but still hide groups

even usa unless you need local categories remove them. that can help or all of the sports categories that are not needed.
If your supplier has good espn+ that will cover a good bit of sport. Plus you have all the usuals.

I honestly do not use tivimate tried it a while back but I do not know if even though you have channels or categories hidden whether it still dowloads full playlist and them applies your edits.

I honestly do not use tivimate tried it a while back but I do not know if even though you have channels or categories hidden whether it still dowloads full playlist and them applies your edits.
Probably better to get the provider to hide them ain't it

You need a editor to delete the catergories

You need a editor to delete the catergories
I use iptveditor even though my providers have removed categories and countries I do not need but there are always others that sometimes appear i do not need.
So all my playlists are edited and also i get full epg which as most will know can be hit and miss from different sources (suppliers)

I use iptveditor even though my providers have removed categories and countries I do not need but there are always others that sometimes appear i do not need.
So all my playlists are edited and also i get full epg which as most will know can be hit and miss from different sources (suppliers)
Is that an app??

For editor, l found iptv-editor the better site to use... Granted been a few years since I tried xtream editor, so things might e changed. But I still like iptv-editor 👍🏻

Please do as your replies have mentioned.. simple & easy look at what not required.. let ur supplier know.. & all done.. just a ✅ to restore.. personally I never use it.. enjoy:-)

Back