sky go and bt accounts

COYBIG!

A mate of mine payed for sky go account and bt account for 30 quid together online. He is using them on a ps4 i think. Seeing as these are offical sky go and bt if you had good fast internet with little people on it would it be freeze free and good quality as i am sick of glitchy lines on dreamboxes

You can get a great setup and pretty freeze free using C/S,If your getting constant gitching then i would really take a goodlook at your setup,Check broadband speed,Try a few other test lines ect

My download speed usually avergaes around 40 mbps and my ping is always usually below 40 is that good enough?

n line but i find the sky go and bt more attracting as if you have good enough internet then you can get the full hd quality

It is very unlikely that you will get a better service than using Sky Go plus BT. It gets expensive if you purchase them directly yourself, a better approach is to find someone (such as relatives or friends) who are a current customer and offer to pay them for the additional service.

Zisaai 30 quid for 6 months is nearly cheaper than what some people pay for a line, seems very reasonable

That would be a great deal if you can get it. To give you some context, the standard price for one month of Sky Sport through NowTV is £33.99 a month.

If your mate was using an IPTV provider, he potentially could get Sky and BT for £30 for 6 months. But not directly from Sky and BT! If this is something you might be interested in then post in the IPTV Requests threads.

I am currently happily streaming full HD by wifi to a tablet, no buffering over the past hour. Wifi will work but is subject to a number of variables such as how close you are to the router, interference from other routers using the same channels, electronics (such as a microwave), etc. You may be lucky and wifi will work for you, don't be surprised if you have issues.

Back