Sky hub iptv settings

Idledawn

Hi All
In a little trouble..iptv
Had new sky hub, & now not accepting certain provider, tried another source via sky & all ok
Anyone know of advanced settings in hub i can alter
Big thanx

All done baz, tried everything, think its in my hub setting, suppliers good & answered, works via voda/ & vpn but not on my own sky, my bro on same supplier & sky & all good, my other sources are ok with sky,?confused

This is from a guide from an old provider

Sky Broadband
On Sky Broadband the tool you want to disable is called Sky Shield. To do so please follow these
steps.
• · Go to Sky Broadband Shield
• · Click the Sign In button

• · For some bizarre reason, Sky may forward you to the Sky.com home page, if it does, then
reload Sky Broadband Shield
• · You will now see a page that says activate “Sky Shield”, this does NOT mean your sky shield is
off
• · Click activate Sky Shield
• · Sky Shield is likely set to "suitable for everyone" or "teens and older", to disable it set it to
"suitable for adults only" and click save

Received the exact reply from supplier ...
Tried all & even put old hub back on to copy settings to new hub..like for like..strange but this evening now back on.. i thought server issue but m8 on sky with same guy & his was ok..
Big thnx replies team, appreciated
ID

Is it the new sly q hub you have as I'm with sly and all, my settings have to be off otherwise it blocks everything out.
Sly ect are known for remotely turning Web safe ect back on does your provider have isp lock on at all?

Hi Baz
Sly hub , had new hub in may & again now, as net was crap, so they sent hub..
Yes baz supplier has isp lock , went into sly shield earlier, then went in again tnite & looks like settings had changed, i put old hub back on & mirrored settings to new one..its back on now, but i’m thinking like u say, shield is being activated

Back