sky italy hacked

Sky Italy has been hacked
Sky Italy has been hacked to allow sharing using original receiver .
The original receiver hacked are going for £3500 but this should be some good news to most
people as i believe if they can hack a Italian box and put custom cam on the receiver that we
can do it with the sky uk

I am in talks at the moment regarding a Uk Box Hack and if possible i am going to release a Sat Phantom Box
for the users that are not in a cable area .This will be very costly if you consider the amount of boxes i would
require and would have to be worth my while so please post interest and feedback here...

So tell us a little more please Perry, is it just the one HD channel that is back or the whole lot, because it sounds like a cracking development. If you are thinking about a sat Phantom box, will it be UK only like the current one (including the Forum website, which I can't access from Ireland)?
If you got 10,000 users, would that be enough? what kind of numbers are you talking about and any rough idea of costs involved?(similar to current Phantom sub?)

I would be interested... Can't see many that wouldn't, only way forward for future viewing in my eyes

What does costly mean? If it's £3500 then no chance.

Under £200 then I'll buy, £200-£400 then it depends how good it is and what kind of guarantee it has that it will work for at least a year to cover it's costs

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What does costly mean? If it's £3500 then no chance.

Under £200 then I'll buy, £200-£400 then it depends how good it is and what kind of guarantee it has that it will work for at least a year to cover it's costs

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol thats server side not your side its what the server would have to buy not you!

me too price is big issue the cheaper and the more people will want how easy are they to prog like the f5s box for comparison

Back