Sky Q channel selection screen

Ash7612

Hi guys. I've got the chabs sky q skin on and everything is fine but I'd like to know if I could get the channel selection screen like the original sky q way so when I press down the screen stays on the same channel rather than opening a new channel selection.
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Do you mean so you can preview the next channel but remain on existing one.If that's what you mean ,when the channel menu is on screen .press memu,settings and about the 4th one down set preview to yes and green to save.

Hi yes that is exactly what I mean. When I do that, I get a different layout than the original sky q one. This one opens up in a blue layout with text boxes. Do you know if it's possible to get it as close to the original one?

Hi yes that is exactly what I mean. When I do that, I get a different layout than the original sky q one. This one opens up in a blue layout with text boxes. Do you know if it's possible to get it as close to the original one?
Sorry, I don't use sky skins tbh so not sure. Maybe the skin you have is older I suppose you could see if there is an updated skin.

Try pressing ok when watching a chanel then left, or right if that dosnt work try ok then down

Back