Sky sports now nz

If your comparing to peacock then directv 1080 60fps USA channel will be my choice...u also get 4k in all directv subs but its usually 1 game a week
Are you using hacked or shared accounts for Directv? Seems a bit pricey!

Been using it for the last couple of months. It’s great, but while the quality is indeed 1080p and 50fps, I’ve noticed that for live channels it’s not as clear as the replays. Think it might be compression artefacts or something.

I’ve actually gotten Optus Sport as well for the live EPL matches and use Sky Sport NZ for all my other sports

I’ve actually gotten Optus Sport as well for the live EPL matches and use Sky Sport NZ for all my other sports
Doesn't Sky Sport NZ show all the EPL games too?

Looking for a backup to Peacock/Sling Blue, and like the idea of SS NZ, good to hear somebody else mention it. Having a few issues when testing with Optus using Surfshark.

Doesn't Sky Sport NZ show all the EPL games too?

Looking for a backup to Peacock/Sling Blue, and like the idea of SS NZ, good to hear somebody else mention it. Having a few issues when testing with Optus using Surfshark.
Yes, both platforms have all EPL games - I just find the quality of live games to be better on Optus than SSN. I’ve had the best results using Getflix DNS for Optus.

Guys. I managed to install various apps such as fubo by changing my Amazon location to the USA however since I did that my Alexa no longer controls my hive heating. I think it’s because my Amazon devices now think I’m on America? I have changed my location back but even on my firestick dashboard I still see American content. It’s like it hasn’t reverted back. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Guys. I managed to install various apps such as fubo by changing my Amazon location to the USA however since I did that my Alexa no longer controls my hive heating. I think it’s because my Amazon devices now think I’m on America? I have changed my location back but even on my firestick dashboard I still see American content. It’s like it hasn’t reverted back. Anyone else had a similar issue?
Definitely linked to your change of location. I have seen someone else who had this and changing location back to UK resolved problem. Sadly can't find where I saw this to see what he did

Definitely linked to your change of location. I have seen someone else who had this and changing location back to UK resolved problem. Sadly can't find where I saw this to see what he did
Yeah. I’ve changed my location back but it’s still not right 😂

Tried DirecTV yesterday for the Chelsea game and the audio was awful. Really tinny. Is that normal ? I ended up watching it on Peackock.

Back